!10 things about me:
I make a lot
of jokes irl. a lot of ppl are annoyed already but ill nEVER stop
my sense of humor is fab ya know //shot
Last week we had this quiz bee and nobody knew the answer to this math question so I shouted '69' because im so mature
My classmates a while ago were asking for suggestions for our prom theme next year and I said 'massacre'
One time I screamed at our school library because me and my friends were reading this Guinness book and there wAS KIRK WITH SPOCK
I have a closet obsession with MBTI and Enneagram keep quieetttt
Last year I tripped and sprained my ankle on my right foot 5 times it was horrible jesus christ
I once joined our school paper but I quit bc I'm a lazy asshole
I once joined the school debate society but I quit bc I'm a lazy asshole
One time in Filipino class our teacher asked us
"what S____ did the spaniards do to us?"
and we said "sINAKOOOP"
and she said it was wrong "thats not the only thing they did to us"
so we said
I have a lot of stories that I want to write in my head, like right now I've listed 8 and ??????//////???? how to write omgHavie's Questions
1. Have you had any supernatural experiences?
eh well, not really. but there have been a lot of reports of ghosts in our school. theres this dude called 'Blue Boy' and he was caught in the CCTV camera of our pool at around midnight, and doppelgangers. a lot o_o
2. When you develop OCs [Original Characters OR Original Creations], do you do a profile first, or a just a random drawing of how they'd or it'd look like?
random drawing first. then basic personality, I'd look at people around me because I tend to base off of real people a lot. then flesh out their appearance and make a lot of changes(my OCs right now are actually very very different compared to the initial sketch), I choose something that would suit their ethnicity and personality, ex. if dude A is traditional and pragmatic, I'd generally give him a neat/clean hairstyle and simple clothes.
3. Have you eaten a Jawbreaker?
no.. but I want to! I first saw it in this cartoon iirc?
4. If you will be in your 60s someday, who would you like to look like?
Idk I can't really be bothered w/ appearances lol
5. Are you possessive? Which area of possessiveness are you in? (Works, Relationships, Objects, etc.)
Maybe.. recognition? Eh, I'm very competitive tbh and I want to achieve a lot in my life, so recognition is a very important thing for me.
and lol.. for relationships, objects, not so much lol i dont give a shit
6. Which would you consider your most outstanding trait?
Lacks self-discipline lol
7. What would be the three things that you would need if you are going to survive on a deserted island?
Anything I can use to contact other peeps, idk maybe yakisoba bc its my comfort food
and a good inspirational story to take home so I can make money w/ it
8. Where would you sleep on a double deck bed?
Bottom! It's all cozy and snuggly lol
9. Was there a villain from any show that you really felt bad for? Like you really thought, "Huh, this guy/gal ain't so bad, he's / she's just misunderstood...//cries"?
...all?? omg yeah I really like villains who are doing shit bc they believe its right like, it makes them much more interesting and destroys the whole "BLACK AND WHITE. GOOD AND BAD" mentality thing which I really hate o3o
10. Respond to this: "YOU ARE ADORABUBU."
no im not im... fABULOUS //bricked